(Customer Post Management and Financing)
Solvency of your customers
What is Credit-Insurance ?
Credit-Insurance guarantees B2B credit.
You authorize payment delays to your clients :
Credit-Insurance protects you from the risk of non-payment in case of :
- « Recorded insolvency » or insolvency Law : Law of protection, Receivership and compulsory liquidation, commonly called « bankruptcy” or “liquidation».
- « Presumed insolvency » or de facto insolvency : significant delay in payment.
- Information and Prevention :
- Analysis and monitoring of your clients’ solvency
- Support for prospecting and making commercial decisions by answering to the question : shall I deliver ?
- Debt collection : efficiency and expertise.
- As soon as you have an unpaid debt, you can contact your Credit-Insurer. This one quickly intervenes and brings all its know how in order to obtain the recovery. Two possibilities, by amical agreement (pre-litigation) or by legal process (litigation). Sums recovered before compensation are totally reimbursed.
- Compensation of unrecovered debts.
- Credit-Insurance preserves your cash flow by compensating your losses incurred.
What are the advantages ?
- Preserving your business profitability and continuity thanks to the unpaid compensation of your losses : more than 1 business failure out of 5 comes from non-payments and more than 70 % of non-payments are due to regular clients !
- Improving your cash flow with an optimal management of your accounts receivables.
- Reassuring our suppliers and your business partners who know that you are protected against your clients’default.
- Conquering new clients in a safe way
- Focusing on your core business
Among the funding sources concerning Accounts Receivable, Factoring has become the most powerful tool to transform your commercial debts in cash very quickly.
The rapid financing of your invoices remains the main purpose of Factoring.
It also allows to outsource the clients’ account management (dunning letter, collection and imputation of payments) and to guarantee bad debt risks.
It is called Classic Factoring.
But according to the chosen solution, it could be :
- “confidential”, ie your customers are not informed about the Factoring-contract’s existence
- “home service”, ie you mobilise your debts but you keep the control of your relationship with your client (dunning process, collection and imputation of payments)
- “coexisting with a Credit-Insurance contract” via a Loss Payee Endorsement., ie the factor supports its financing on a Credit-Insurance’s contract which often offers higher guarantees and includes also non-transferred receivables.
- “in balance’s purchase”, ie it deals with the mass financing of your balance by remote transmission.
- “deconsolidating, “securitization”, “forfaiting”, “reverse factoring”,… are other options
If you want to preserve multiple financing sources as well as your independence, Factoring represents an innovative solution in order to improve your treasury.
DELEDALLE ACF offers to study several possibilities of Accounts Receivable’s financing to define which meet better your expectations and select the best business partner for your company, independently and with the best price.
Time is the enemy of debt collection
Collecting commercial debts, public or private, national or international, litigious or not, requires a great expertise :
We will find with you the most suitable solution for your organization, your clients, your debts, one-off or at your required frequency.
Independently or within a credit-insurance contract, we suggest you to benefit from the professionalism of large companies to whom you could confide your French or foreign debts.
Business Credit information
Getting an accurate database to know your clients or prospects’ identity and accede to a deep analysis.
We can benchmark all the Bonding Industry players to optimize your current solution.
New risks spy on businesses: fraud and cybercrime. It deals with internal frauds committed within the firm (embezzlements, breach of trust, forgery and use of forgeries…), external frauds committed by a third party (fake supplier, fake customer, fake president, fake manager, scams…) or cyber-fraud (fraudulent transfers…).
The firm can be insured in order to limit the consequences on its treasury (direct losses and costs resulting) if it would become a victim.